Lonely Probe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zerg stragies early Roach Rush.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TFAxAssassin

Zerg stragies early Roach Rush. Empty
PostSubject: Zerg stragies early Roach Rush.   Zerg stragies early Roach Rush. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:12 pm

(13) Spawn Pool
(14) 1st extractor (put 3 drones)
(16) Queen
(18) Roach Warren
When your third overlord is nearly full make another extractor. (put 3 drones)
I would make like maybe anywhere between 10-20 roaches would be good for attacking but i make 10 and start with that and make more and i have found that when get them early 10 should be enough and then make more but this is normally an all-in.

When you face PROTOSS kill all pylons kill any unit that can attack (other than probes) and kill them then aim for the pylons.
For ZERG i would suggest takeing out the ground units first then if they have a spawning pool take that out then aim for anything you want to attack next.
If they have a queen out kill that then go for the buildings and drones if you want.

I found this strategy to be useful against ZERG and PROTOSS players.
Most of the time does not work against TERRAN players.

Feel free to use this and hope it helps you out to get the GG. Exclamation Very Happy

Last edited by TFAxAssassin on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TacoO
Administrator
TacoO

Zerg stragies early Roach Rush. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerg stragies early Roach Rush.   Zerg stragies early Roach Rush. EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 am

How many roaches do you suggest you make before you attack the enemy base? Also, do you expand while attacking, or do you continue to make more roaches (aka, all-in)?
Back to top Go down
http://dpusc2.com

Zerg stragies early Roach Rush.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lonely Probe :: Starcraft II :: Guides/Strategies-
Jump to: